A wonderful DIY facial mask for those with dehydrated & mature skin. A quick and easy mask made from natural ingredients that will leave your skin ultra hydrated.
- 4-5 Apricots (they do not lose their nutrients during the cooking process so if you cannot find fresh, feel free to use canned apricots)
- 3 Tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Honey
Natural ingredients have a lot of qualities that can help your skin look and feel great, and many can be found right in your kitchen. Why these ingredients?
- Loaded with Vitamin C which promotes soft, supple skin
- Excellent moisturizer
- Helps maintain skin clarity and elasticity
- Prevent premature aging
- Reduce discoloration
- Soften and calms dry or itchy skin
- Rejuvenates and refreshes skin
- Anti-aging agent and moisturizer
- Keeps skin well hydrated
Place apricots into boiling water for 60 seconds, than remove apricots and plunge them into icy water for
1-2 minutes, remove and place onto cutting board.
Slice though the skin lengthwise and remove the peel off the skin.
Cut mint leaves and cut apricots in half and remove seeds.
Place all ingredients in blender and mix until creamy.
Use fingers to apply mask to clean dry skin. Leave on for 20 min and wash off with a washcloth. Follow up with a rich moisturizer for incredibly soft skin!
Want to try other recipes? Check out these posts?
Have skin care conditions/topics you would like covered?
Let us know!
Let us know!