Every year I host Thanksgiving at our house, and every year I like to think of new ways to dress up the table, but I don’t usually get to it until the very last min. So I thought incase you are like me and in need of a last min. quick DIY project for a tablescape, here are 10 fast and easy projects that will bring the perfect holiday feel to your table.
1. My main inspiration this year came from this tablescape. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gold and white. My dining room is already decorated in gold and white so it would be easy to pull off this table. Now I just have to spray pain some pumpkins and make a simple burlap runner.
2. Make your own felt leaves and then glue them together. The kids can help with this one which is a great activity to keep them busy too.
3. I LOVE these dip dyed napkins and even though these are spring like colors change them to some fall colors and the effect would still be oh so lovely.
4. Do you need to make your own napkins? Pick some rust colored linen, and quickly make your own. Monogram them for a quick and easy place setting.
5. Add a little ruffle to your burlap runner.
6. How about these cute and simple stenciled placemats. I love the graphic feel they have.
7. Throw some doilies down for a cute and feminine feel. It’s rustic and chic.
8. How about a new sew project? Make this no sew burlap runner in no time.
9. Spice up a burlap runner with some appliqué leaves.
10. And if you are really short on time, simply throw down some kraft paper. Your guests can color on the paper while they wait for food.