**PDF Sewing Pattern**
The Georgia twirl is the perfect twirling top or dress. Full circle skirt and a bodice with a unique crossover under arm design. The dress and top buttons in the back.
The pattern includes:
- Both tunic and dress lengths.
- Full printable pattern pieces nested for easy size blending.
- Step by step photograph instructions including how to lay out and cut the circle skirt.
- Color blocking option.
- Instructions to close up the back if desired.
- A very clean finish inside and out.
- Options to make it reversible.
Pattern includes the following sizes:
12-18m, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, 6, 7, and 8
For more sizing info and fabric requirements check the picture.
Pattern is an instant download.
How do I download the pattern?
After you create an account (or sign in) add a pattern to your cart. Then proceed to checkout. Once checkout is complete, your download is instantly available (and will also be emailed to you) Simply click to download or go to your account to see all the downloads available to you.